As Chartered Quantity Surveyors the practice is concerned with the whole process of construction cost advice, contract documentation and the financial administration of contracts for construction work of all kinds and values. Our approach is modern, innovative and proactive.
We believe in delivering best value for our clients and we work to minimise risk and maximise gain from any fixed capital budget.
We provide a full and comprehensive range of Quantity Surveying and Cost Management services which includes:
- Feasibility Advice and Development Appraisals
- Cost Planning and Estimating
- Procurement and Contract Selection Advice
- Risk Management
- Value Engineering
- Production of Bills of Quantities
- Tendering and Tender Reporting
- Construction Phase Valuations
- Post Contract Cost Management and Financial Reporting
- Preparation and Agreement of Final Accounts